Vickie, Vice-President and Commercial Lines Manager, is a licensed agent and joined Morrow Insurance in 1992. She holds the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter and Certified Insurance Counselor designations and specializes in property and casualty insurance programs for commercial accounts. She has over 30 years of business insurance experience. Current clientele include contractors, manufacturing firms, agriculture accounts, professional businesses, large not-for-profit services, golf courses and restaurants. Vickie serves the community on the Plymouth Industrial Development Corporation Board of directors and the Plymouth Chamber of Commerce Board. She was recently selected to serve on the board of the Independent Agents for the State of Indiana.
The Latest Articles
- The employees of Morrow Insurance are proud supporters of the United Way of Marshall County April 30, 2019
- Self-Driving Car? Someday … but Not Today: 13 Essential Auto Insurance Tips for Human Drivers October 10, 2018
- College Wars: May the Coverage Be with You! October 10, 2018
- How Personal Umbrella Insurance Protects You: A Few Basics October 10, 2018
- Certified insurance counselors honored Mary Ann Hickman for ten years of dedication July 20, 2018