Jim came to the agency in 2009 after nearly 20 years working in the insurance industry. Jim has Journalism and Secondary Education Degrees from Ball State University, and he has also attained his AIA Designation where he was named the Outstanding Student in his class. Jim specializes in business insurance and would love to put together a plan specific to your needs. During his free time, he enjoys entertaining his grandson, playing golf in the warm months and bowling during the cooler months.
The Latest Articles
- The employees of Morrow Insurance are proud supporters of the United Way of Marshall County April 30, 2019
- Self-Driving Car? Someday … but Not Today: 13 Essential Auto Insurance Tips for Human Drivers October 10, 2018
- College Wars: May the Coverage Be with You! October 10, 2018
- How Personal Umbrella Insurance Protects You: A Few Basics October 10, 2018
- Certified insurance counselors honored Mary Ann Hickman for ten years of dedication July 20, 2018