Lynn is a graduate of Olney Central College, where she received an Associate’s Degree. Lynn came to the agency in 2005 with 6 years prior commercial & personal insurance experience. Lynn has been a licensed customer service representative agent since 1999. She specializes in servicing the commercial lines clients. When she is not helping customers with their insurance, she enjoys gardening, shopping, watching her husband race bicycles, swimming, walking, exercising in general and spending time with family and friends.
The Latest Articles
- The employees of Morrow Insurance are proud supporters of the United Way of Marshall County April 30, 2019
- Self-Driving Car? Someday … but Not Today: 13 Essential Auto Insurance Tips for Human Drivers October 10, 2018
- College Wars: May the Coverage Be with You! October 10, 2018
- How Personal Umbrella Insurance Protects You: A Few Basics October 10, 2018
- Certified insurance counselors honored Mary Ann Hickman for ten years of dedication July 20, 2018