Julia is Vice President of the Morrow Insurance Agency. She has been with agency since 1981. She manages the Personal Lines department and she specializes in the personal insurance needs such as auto, home, farm, umbrella, boat, motorcycles and life insurance. Julia’s hobbies include golfing, fishing and reading.
The Latest Articles
- The employees of Morrow Insurance are proud supporters of the United Way of Marshall County April 30, 2019
- Self-Driving Car? Someday … but Not Today: 13 Essential Auto Insurance Tips for Human Drivers October 10, 2018
- College Wars: May the Coverage Be with You! October 10, 2018
- How Personal Umbrella Insurance Protects You: A Few Basics October 10, 2018
- Certified insurance counselors honored Mary Ann Hickman for ten years of dedication July 20, 2018